Dear Damen Robert,
Mommy is really missing your grandpa Jason lately. I want you to know that if Mommy seems sad, it has nothing to do with you at all. You make me so happy, and have really helped me get through this year. Without you and Daddy's smiling faces, I would really be a big mess.
I know you don't understand what happened now, and I know you won't even really remember him except for stories and the couple pictures we have. Your grandpa Jason was a great guy. He loved you so much, and every time you guys hung out he would have the silliest smile on his face. You made him glow. You guys played so well together. You always wanted to play baseball with him in the backyard. You ate popsicles together. You have his dimples.
What grandpa Jason did, he did because he was sad. He was so overwhelmingly sad that he forgot to think about the good things in his life, like you. I want you to know that he will always be with you, he is your guardian angel, just like Great Grandpa.
And I want you to know that no matter how sad Mommy is sometimes, you make it all better. Thank you baby boy, you are my sunshine.
I love you forever,
Momma
No comments:
Post a Comment