Thursday, August 2, 2012

August 2nd, 2012

Dear Damen Robert,

The days are flying... soon you will be a big brother! In fact, 22 more days until your baby sis will arrive. I know that you don't fully understand the whole picture of what this entails, but you are going to do so well. Everytime someone comes over you want to show them Rylee's room. When I put you to bed at night you tell me you love me, and you say "I love you too Rylee." Seriously? Way to melt my freaking heart little man.. I'm so excited for baby sis to be here, but at the same time it makes me sad that you won't be my little baby anymore. I know, I know, you aren't a little baby right now anyways. It's hard to explain.
It's like this is our little family right now; you, me, and daddy. We're happy, we have fun. It's perfect.
This new addition to us will be so wonderful and our family will be even happier, but this is the last few weeks where it's just us three. I love you so much Damen, I know that it will be such a good experience and you're going to be such a good big brother.
I know that you will LOVE helping change her and help mommy out when I'm trying to get off the couch with my guts sliced open. I know that you will love and protect Rylee your entire lives. I know you will beat the crap out of her first admirers. :D

I love you forever Damen,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment