Wednesday, January 20, 2016

January 19th, 2016

Hey doodle head. 

Guess what? CHICKEN BUTT. 

In two weeks you're getting a big test for the advanced program at school. I know you'll do your best, and doing your best may break the test! 

Your math brain is ridiculous. Dad taught you some algebra, and now he has regrets. 


Yesterday you got a happy meal and scored a toy that is like K'Nex. I asked what you built and you said it's a SACRIFICER. We have to sacrifice mom! 

Oh lord. Kids are so creepy :'D

Dad decided to mess with me and when I woke up it was on my pillow.

I love you so much D Rob. I'm so proud of you. Your empathy and kindness are so beyond your time. The world could learn a whole lot from you, mister. 

I love you forever, 

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment