Monday, November 23, 2015

May 11, 2011



May 11th, 2011

Dear Damen Robert,
Almost two years ago I birthed you, (sort of). Planning another birthday party seems sort of ridiculous. You just turned one what seems like a month ago. Though you've been the size of and have acted like a terrible two year old for the past six months, it's just now starting to hit me.
Even though Thomas the train is easily the most creepy and annoying show out there, we have chosen it as your theme for the party. I'm going to have to tape it, the smile on your face when you see the trains is the damn cutest thing I've ever seen. When ever I hear the train that passes our house, I try to throw you in the bike as fast as I can. We race down to the tracks and watch it go by. I love this. Thomas doesn't quite add up to the real thing, but I hope he will work.
I love you,
Mom

(I found this letter on an old CD, I'm glad I didn't just throw it away. :])

No comments:

Post a Comment