Dear Damen Robert,
You are a crazy little monster. I love it.
Recently we've been having kind of a tough time. You're budding independence and smart mouth have been causing problems.
It's worse when you're tired.
It's just a phase.
We will survive.
I love you no matter what.
Yesterday you treated Rylee and me to drinks from the gas station. When I told you how sweet and kind you were you said, "it was my pleasure." HAH!
This is what Mommy has to say at work, and make all her employees say. I must have brought it home with me. It totally caught me off guard and cracked me up!
We just got you registered for kindergarten. WHAT?! Not my baby! You're going to Pioneer elementary right down the street from us. You're very worried about missing your old friends from Preschool, but at the same time very excited for a new adventure.
Next on the agenda, we need to go get you allergy tested. Every time you get bit by an ant your reaction is getting worse and worse. I'm afraid if you sit in an ant pile you're going to stop breathing. Ugh! So scary!
Lastly, I wanted to tell you how cute you are about your new baby brother. Every time I go to the doctor you ask me if we're going to go get the baby out. So adorable! You are such a good (and handsome) big brother to sis, I know you're going to be just as sweet to Kian.
I love you forever baby boy,
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment