Dear damen robert,
Last night you had a sleep over at grandmas. how freaking cute is that? You guys had lots of fun. before gram brought you home she took you to get a haircut! You look so boss.
Youre really doing well at school.mrs leopold says youre so happy there and you always have so much to say. Every day you come home with new drawings and sometimes little stories to go along with them. I knew you'd do so well there. the things you come home knowing are ridiculous, youre such a sponge.
You've been playing so nice with sissy lately. you think it's hilarious shes starting to walk. Youre still so protective of her around other kids. It melts my heart.
We started our talks about equality the other day. actually, you started them. I was reading my book for school and you pointed out the word and asked what it meant. I'm so glad we can talk about everything. I truly hope our communication stays strong as you get older. I will fight for it.
I love you forever baby boy,
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment