This week... I went back to work. Dun dun dun....
It's a good and a bad thing. I'm so torn between being happy about finally feeling productive and helping provide for us, and so wanting to stay home and get that valuable time with you and sissy.
When I worked while you were smaller, I worked full time. I'd come home and you'd already be in bed. I would see you for a couple hours in the morning then it was back to work again. Before I knew it, you were so big. Look at you, you're four.
...Seriously?
Now that we're looking into preschool for you, I feel like you're just going to slip between my fingers again and before I know it you'll be in Kindergarten.
I miss you while I'm at work. All I talk about is you, sissy, and Daddy.
I'd do anything to stay home and hang with you all day, but right now this is the best for our family.
I love you forever baby boy,
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment