Dear Damen Robert,
My thoughts are so scrambled, I have things I want to tell you but I can't seem to organize my words.
Today was a very tough day for me. Today it has been a year that Grandpa Jason has been gone. This should have been a happy day, Mommy's favorite holiday. Instead I was fighting sadness all day, trying to bury it so you wouldn't worry or be burdened by it. I try so hard to not let you and Daddy see me like this. I just really want you to know how much I love you.
We DID have a fun Halloween, even with you having a "sore cough". We hung around the house all day. You decided at the last minute that you wanted to be Mario again instead of a firefighter. At one house you ran up and said "Give me candy!". After each stop you asked, "can we go to the next house!?".
Without you, Daddy, and Rylee I wouldn't have been able to get out of bed. I want you to know how much your big smile and bright eyes keeps me going. For that I want to thank you, sweet boy.
I love you forever,
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment