Friday, October 26, 2012

October 26th, 2012

Dear Damen Robert,

Just a few minutes ago we were playing downstairs with Daddy. We were rough housing, playing like I was going to get you. You ran over to Daddy so you would be safe, and he devised a plan to chase me and hold me so you could get ME. Unfortunately you got a little too excited and at full speed socked me in the stomach with both hands. It kind of caught me off guard but I was okay. We got after you a little bit about playing too rough and not hitting.
Immediately after you walked in a sulking way towards the living room. You turned around and looked up at me with big puppy dog eyes and said, "I'm disappointed."

Oh. My. God.

You are the sweetest little thing I've ever met. You had tears in your eyes you felt so bad. How could anyone ever be mad at you?

I love you forever,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment