Wednesday, June 6, 2012

June 6th, 2012

Dear Damen Robert,

Last night we went on a date; you are such a gentleman. We went to the theater at Superstition Springs mall to see The Lorax. This was your very first movie you've ever been to a theater for. The only showing they had available was a 7:00 show and was 3D. We got our glasses and tickets, made our way into the theater, and picked our seats. I picked a row on the side and pretty far away from the next group because I didn't know how well you'd do. Once you sat down with your popcorn and drink, you were set. You were so into the movie. You were so worried about the main character when scary parts were happening. You sat completely still the entire first hour of this movie. The last half hour you got a little restless, which is to be expected. All you did was switch the seat you were in a couple times and you were happy. I am so proud of you and I'm so happy we can go see movies now. I was having flashbacks the entire time of how my grandpa, your great grandpa, ALWAYS took me to see the movies. These are some of my fondest memories. I hope I can give you the same.

I love you forever,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment