Wednesday, May 2, 2012

May 2nd, 2012

Dear Damen Robert,

Today we had "the talk". You know, the talk that every parent fears having with their children. Unfortunately it was necessary. You see we were at Mcdonald's for the play place. You told me you had to go potty, and I turned around to pick up our stuff. Two seconds later I look back and your pants are on the floor. You could describe the look on my face as pure shock. LUCKILY for my poor heart, there was no one else there. So, after we left and we were waiting in the car at the bank, we talked. You were in the backseat with your toes in your nostrils, and I let it out. We do not get naked at the store. I hope we never have to have this talk again, seriously.

Love you babes,
Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment