Friday, March 23, 2012

March 23rd, 2012

Dear Damen Robert,

A couple of the songs from Daddy and my wedding soundtrack are on the playlist at work. Everytime they come on I'm transported back to when you were five months old. We are in the living room, though it looks a little different than it does now. We are dancing to The Fray, Blue October, and Etta James. You sat on my hip and spun with me, deciding on what songs would make it onto the final list. Of course I teared up singing Simple Man to you, what mommy wouldn't? A month later you were in a little tux, sitting on Grandmas lap, watching Daddy and I make our promises. You look a lot different than the bald little round guy that danced with me that day, STOP IT! You're getting too big, you're not my baby anymore. 

I love you forever, 
Mommy










No comments:

Post a Comment