Sunday, August 17, 2014

August 17th, 2014

Dear Damen Robert,

Hi handsome.

Mommy got a kitty for mothers day this year. He was just a baby and we had him for four or five months. He displayed normal feisty kitty behavior, until recently. He started to stalk you and baby sis and pounce with claws and teeth primed for attack. Mommy does not let anyone hurt her babes, even if it is her baby kitty butts.
While you were at school on Friday, after many tears and a very long drive, Rylee and I took Sledge to the shelter. When i told you at dinner, I did not expect you to burst into very real, very sad tears.
I'm so sorry big boy. Sometimes you have to make tough decisions.. and this was definitely one of those times.

I love you forever baby boy,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment