Friday, March 1, 2013

March 1st, 2013

Dear Damen Robert,

Hey, it's me, mom.

You're growing into a highly intelligent, polite, kind, and very empathetic young gentleman faster than I can keep track of.

Seriously, you're a boss.

You warm my heart every single day.

In two more months, you'll be four. What in the world?

I'll never forget the phone call to grandpa Jason where I told him I was pregnant with you. It went something like this:

"Hi dad"

"Hi pigo"

"I have something to tell you."

"Uh, okay."

"You're going to be a grandpa."

"....huh?"

"Let me talk to grandma."

Hahaha, that will sick with me forever. At the time of that call you were just a blip on an ultrasound. A blob of rapidly multiplying cells that barely had a heartbeat. Now you are my heart.

I love you forever big boy,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment