Tuesday, February 5, 2013

February 5th, 2013

Dear Damen Robert,
So at our new apartment there is a group of kids that always trash everything. Our greenbelt out front was looking pretty rough. We went out with a garbage bag and picked it all up and put out a sign. It read, " please don't trash our yard, we all share it."
Later tonight, Makenzie and Justin were over. You were telling them all about our sign. I asked you why we picked up the trash and you said " because it hurts the earth."
My heart glowed.
We speak for the trees.
One of the major things I want you to learn is respect. Respect for yourself, your parents, family, friends, even strangers, and your space. If we don't respect the earth it will not be a happy or beautiful place for your babies, or your baby's babies.

I love you forever mister,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment