Dear Damen Robert,
Yesterday we had Thanksgiving at two different places. First we had a little party and gram's house with just us, grandma and papa. After that we went over to aunt Lisa's house. Basically mommy's whole side of the family was there. You spent the whole afternoon running in a pack with your cousins. It was so cute, you're all about the same size. Bella, Cailyn, Tatum, and you all ran around the yard for hours. You were finding balls, digging in the rocks, and causing ruckus.
At one point we turned around and you were all up on a little hill swaying and singing songs. Where was the video camera!?
We headed home pretty late and you hadn't had a nap. You said, "That was so much fun." and not another peep was heard. I turned around two minutes later and you were passed out completely. I hope you have memories from this Thanksgiving.
I love you forever baby boy,
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment