Wednesday, August 29, 2012

August 29th, 2012

Dear Damen Robert,

You have been a big brother for four days now and let me say, you are a professional. From day one you have been asking if Rylee is okay and what she's doing. You've let mommy and baby have our space and haven't jumped on my incision (thank you). Daddy has been so good with you, making sure you're entertained and not feeling like all the attention is on new baby sis.
Let me tell you, I am so proud of the little man you have become, you are so polite and kind. I can already tell that the love you have for this little girl is something so special. You guys are going to be such great friends. I love you so much Damen, thank you for being so good with this huge change, you are amazing.

Love,
Mommy




No comments:

Post a Comment