Dear Damen Robert,
This week we've decided to try out your big boy bed. You've been excited since we opened the box. We put the bed together in your room, and you were quick to help. Nap time probably wasn't such a good time to try out the big boy bed, and that day we ended up just sticking you back in your crib for the couple that day. That night for some reason you stayed up till MIDNIGHT. NOT COOL. Mommy is making a baby here, we can't be partying all night.
That brings us to last night. I was at work and got a text from daddy saying you had gone to sleep in your new bed like a pro. Ten minutes later I got a call that you puked all over daddy's head. You got up for a while and watched Pocoyo. I got home from work and we tried laying down again.
Fifteen minutes after Daddy took you into your room I went to check on you. You were snoring, like a boss. Daddy was passed out on the floor next to you.
I love you babes,
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment