Tuesday, May 31, 2011

May 31st, 2011

Dear Damen Robert,

We just got back from a bike ride, and it is freaking hot outside. Now we are upstairs watching Elmo and drinking pink lemonade. Anyways, almost every day now we ride around Gilbert like we freaking own the place.  I absolutely love this so much I can't stand it. You with your cute self and Spider man helmet, sit on the back in your awesome bike seat. You tell me about all the things you see while cruising. (See: flowers, cars, water, puppies, big trucks, motorcycles, etc.) No matter what you're doing, you are always down to bike ride. Sometimes we go to a park and play on the slide, sometimes we just go to cruise. I love you so much and I'm so glad we have something like this we can share. I know you probably won't remember our bike rides when you're older, but I will remember these times forever.

Love,
Mom

PS: You sang to me today. :D Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment