Dear Damen Robert,
You are a crazy person. Recently you have decided that naps are bullshit. Let me tell you, they are not. This is what happens when you stop taking naps. The first day, all is well and good. Second day, by the time 5 pm rolls around you are ripping the stuffing out of the couch and breaking down the walls with a sledgehammer. Day three I will be ripping my hair our, crying to the nap gods to please take you to your crib. Day four, my eyes are sunken back into my head, and I am basically a zombie. Day five would arrive and you would be running the streets, robbing people for sucker money. Day six planes start faIlling from the sky, and day seven the world has actually ended.
I am pleading with you, PLEASE, PLEASE continue taking naps. Your energetic little self has me completely worn out by noon, and I can not function without a nice two hour plop onto the couch.
Love,
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment